Good day, Miner's Glory!
It has been a few weeks now since you've last heard an update from us in regards to support for 1.14 on our server. So today, we would like to tell you about the current situation and what we have planned for the future in regards to the update path.
I am proud to announce that we have been given the go ahead to begin the testing phase of all of our plugins against 1.14.2 server software.
As said above, there are still a few performance issues related to chunk loading/saving/generation.
However, that should be fixed in the coming week or so with updated software.
With that being said, the server software that we use now has 1.14.2 builds available and we will be beginning the transition from 1.13.2 to 1.14.2 in the next few weeks.
Latest update: 1.14.2 server software still has critical bugs that cause lag, some of our core plugins are still incompatible with this Minecraft version. Thus, we are forced to stay on 1.13.2 for another couple of weeks.
Thank you for choosing Miner's Glory.
Hello there Miner's Glory!
It has been some time since you've heard an update from the administration team and we would like to inform you on what the plan is for 1.14 at the present time.
After extensive testing of 1.14.1 as well as a vast range of research and advice from the server admin community. I am making the decision to keep the server on 1.13.2 for another few weeks as currently 1.14.1 is far from ready for production. The vanilla server code still suffers from some major issues, this update was put out as a hot-fix to fix the biggest issues, but unfortunately 1.14 was a rushed release from Mojang and still suffers from severe performance issues even in 1.14.1. Apparently there are new exploits, horrendously slow chunk generation, and other issues with 1.14.1, it would be very unwise to go from 1.13.2 to 1.14.1 currently. With that being said, we hope that most of the current issues will be corrected with the release of 1.14 in the coming weeks. I expect the server to be online and running 1.13.2 by Wednesday evening at the latest. For the time being, that means you will have to downgrade your client. If you do not know how to do that, have a look here.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!