VaporStrike19
Manager
VIP

70 posts

IGN: VaporStrike19
by VaporStrike19 » 5 months ago
Hey, Everyone! I just wanted to update you all on a project I'm working on to build a few new NPC towns and villages around the map to give our map a bit more life! A few of the towns that I plan on making are

Acropolis: A towering temple built on the top of a steep mountain

Reef View City: A mystical underwater city!

Spectre Masion: A large mansion full of the spirits of former residents

Amanita Castle: A castle built on a thriving mushroom island Biome!

All of these towns will be built with a cemetary (Respawn point) and a bank! Most will also include some shops as well! Many of the vendors will be special to fit the particular theme of the towns! If you have any ideas for other town themes, I'd love to hear them!

Last edited: 5 months ago x 2

Welcome to Miner's Glory! If you need anything, give me a shout!

Zethrus
Admin

The Head Honcho
103 posts

IGN: ZethrusTV
by Zethrus » 5 months ago
I believe this project will be a great addition to the server.

The build for Reef View City was completed earlier this evening, woohoo!
I have already begun setting up some of the plugin related things in Reef View City, such as NPC's, the respawn points and such. I expect by tomorrow afternoon I will have that city ready to go.

Maybe, in the near future we can work out some sort of way to provide transport between each of these towns, or we maybe we can leave them as discoverable and I can place an icon on the map like I did with New Haven on where you can find it.
Icons such as icons for banks/atms can be found on the map.

- Zethrus
CEO / Lead Developer

VaporStrike19
Manager
VIP

70 posts

by VaporStrike19 » 5 months ago
I dunno if it'd be possible but a portal transport would be kind of neat. Like, have a transport hub in each city with portals to other cities.

Zethrus
Admin

The Head Honcho
103 posts

by Zethrus » 5 months ago
I could work on something that allows that with maybe a menu selection, not sure. I might even come up with something even cooler than that, but will have to think.

Feel free to make any suggestions!

- Zethrus
CEO / Lead Developer

Zethrus
Admin

The Head Honcho
103 posts

by Zethrus » 4 months ago
I can confirm that Reef View City, Amanita Castle and Acropolis are functional as of now, with graveyards and NPC shops fully working!
NOTE: To use Amanita Castle Dungeon as a respawn point, you first must discover it as it is a hidden graveyard.

Last edited: 4 months ago

- Zethrus
CEO / Lead Developer

VaporStrike19
Manager
VIP

70 posts

by VaporStrike19 » 4 months ago
Spectre Mansion is built and the graveyard and Bank are both ready to go, I'm currently working on adding new NPCs and other flares to make it stand out.

Zethrus
Admin

The Head Honcho
103 posts

by Zethrus » 4 months ago
VaporStrike19:
Spectre Mansion is built and the graveyard and Bank are both ready to go, I'm currently working on adding new NPCs and other flares to make it stand out.
Awesome! I'll have to get that fully setup then.
Remind me to set up the town and such when you are online next sometime in the evening?

- Zethrus
CEO / Lead Developer