Zethrus
Admin

The Head Honcho
63 posts

IGN: ZethrusTV
by Zethrus » about 1 month ago

Greetings Miner's Glory,

Over the past few days, we have been working towards bringing item crates back to our server. We expect within a week to have the crates and voting system back up and running again (finally). I know, it has taken a long while. However, that doesn't mean we won't make up for it by getting your input!
If you're unfamiliar of what "crates" are; crates chests that you can open with special keys that you can obtain by voting for our server on server list websites. You can also purchase these crate keys on our server store once the system is functional again.

With that being said, we want to completely change crates and the items contained inside of them. However, this time we want to know what YOU the player wants as prizes to be won in the item crates!

Please make your suggestions by replying to this thread.

- Zethrus
CEO / Lead Developer

VaporStrike19
VIP

22 posts

IGN: VaporStrike19
by VaporStrike19 » about 1 month ago
Enchanted Gear/Books, Custom Enchanted Books, Weapons/Armor with weird stat modifiers (Swords with ridiculous knockback but it slows your character down when equipped, Boots that make you travel absurdly fast but lessen your health, etc.)

zen2010

3 posts

IGN: zen2010
by zen2010 » about 1 month ago
I could really use Colored blocks...   clay, cement, wool, glass....     Other than that, I'm always in the need of tools, armor, and weapons.    Also maybe the materials to make the water conduit thingy.

Diagon98
VIP

2 posts

IGN: Diagon98
by Diagon98 » 28 days ago
Enchanted books, spawn eggs, and spawners would be cool.

Bitnerdycat
VIP

3 posts

IGN: Bitnerdycat
by Bitnerdycat » 25 days ago
Diamond pickaxe with fortune and efficiency enchantments. A trident would be awesome.