VaporStrike19
VIP

61 posts

IGN: VaporStrike19
by VaporStrike19 » 4 months ago
I suggest a new NPC in New Haven that sells Spawn Eggs for basic passive mobs such as Sheep, Chickens, Cows, and Pigs. For a (Probably best if high) price, you can get an egg that will allow you to spawn in one of those passive creatures instead of trying to lead them sometimes thousands of blocks back to your home. I believe this feature will be popular (I'll use it a lot for sure) and is a good way to remove currency from the ecosystem which helps keep the economy balanced.

Welcome to Miner's Glory! If you need anything, give me a shout!

VaporStrike19
VIP

61 posts

I'd also be willing to help build the store like with the enchanter

TheViktomizer
VIP

6 posts

IGN: TheViktomizer
by TheViktomizer » 4 months ago
Pay a player to help you find cows. Got you two cows in 10 minutes from your back yard biome!

Zethrus
Admin

The Head Honcho
96 posts

IGN: ZethrusTV
by Zethrus » 4 months ago
This would defeat the purpose of Farmer jobs, and the such if I we're to create a spawner shop for those.
However, to implement that suggestion with another idea such as, how about a special item like a net that allows you to capture that mob in your inventory for transport to and from. That also could be a possibility with another rank upgrade or something.

Just some more thought to add in :P

- Zethrus
CEO / Lead Developer

VaporStrike19
VIP

61 posts

That would work, though I don't see how it would defeat the purpose of the farmer job? Especially if the eggs cost more than what it would pay to harvest the animal?

TheViktomizer
VIP

6 posts

IGN: TheViktomizer
by TheViktomizer » 4 months ago
Vapor The thing is if the eggs are there people would just go and but them versus asking a player. if a player catches a cow or pig or cat they can sell that animal themselves