Revan_SL
BANNED

10 posts

IGN: Revan_SL
by Revan_SL » about 1 year ago
Suc'y (hello), the name's Spectre 6, Ezra, or Ez.  Whichever you prefer.  I've been playing Minecraft for a long time, and thoroughly enjoy the multiplayer experience.  I love meeting new people, making new friends, and socializing...most of the time.  I'm 50/50 in that I like my solitude, and most do consider me a loner, but I have my times of social-ness(?).  I'm already enjoying the server, and look forward to making this my permanent home.  I say that because I've recently server hopped, and had some problems (with either staff, or the way the server rules allowed certain stupid things.  Won't get into it unless asked).  Thus far, the weird staff (:P) here seem quite nice and relaxed. :)

Thanks for allowing me to be part!

Zethrus
Admin

The Head Honcho
103 posts

IGN: ZethrusTV
by Zethrus » about 1 year ago
Welcome to our community, Spectre_6.
I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it so far! laugh

- Zethrus
CEO / Lead Developer

Revan_SL
BANNED

10 posts

ZethrusTV said: Welcome to our community, Spectre_6.
I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it so far! laugh

Thanks for having me!

Revan_SL
BANNED

10 posts

Also, quote system is so weird on this forum.

Zethrus
Admin

The Head Honcho
103 posts

Spectre_6 said: Also, quote system is so weird on this forum.
Yeah, it's... different. It's the editor. :P

- Zethrus
CEO / Lead Developer

FairwayDaddyohh
VIP

3 posts

IGN: FairwayDaddyohh
by FairwayDaddyohh » about 1 year ago
Hi. as you know I am new here.  I died and lost everything right off the bat but getting some back now.  How do I get a new claim set and or starter set???  Thank you for your time.

Zethrus
Admin

The Head Honcho
103 posts

FairwayDaddyohh said: Hi. as you know I am new here.  I died and lost everything right off the bat but getting some back now.  How do I get a new claim set and or starter set???  Thank you for your time.
FairwayDaddyohh said: Hi. as you know I am new here.  I died and lost everything right off the bat but getting some back now.  How do I get a new claim set and or starter set???  Thank you for your time.
This is the wrong place to respond to this sort of thing and should be posted in Support, however it's fine :)

-->
You're only able to obtain the starter kit once, however you can get the claiming tools back with /kit claim. 
You can also check the community chest just as you walk outside of /spawn if you ever are in need of items to make it back to your home due to dying.

- Zethrus
CEO / Lead Developer